今日文案|过期的糖是甜的,但不能再吃了!
说我们怎么走散了,原来是起风了。
How did we get separated? Oh, it was because the wind blew.
先爱的人封了心,后爱的人动了情。
曾经的我认为,爱大于一切,直到我输的一败涂地。
Once I thought that love was greater than everything until I lost completely.
风筝飞远了能拉回来,但你,拉不回来了…
A kite that flies far away can be pulled back, but you, can't be pulled back...
把不合适的人归还于人海,把不该有的情绪深藏于心。
如果跟你并肩走, 我愿意抛弃我的所有.
If I can walk side by side with you, I am willing to abandon everything I have.
你敷衍的那么明显 ,我该怎么配合你演。
过期的糖是甜的,但不能再吃了。
Expired candy is sweet, but it can't be eaten anymore.
很遗憾没能成为你的例外和偏爱,而你却成为我爱而不得的遗憾。
那种独一无二的偏爱,我从来没有拥有过。
That unique kind of preference, I have never had.
我不能拒绝吹来的一切,但可以选择不去喜欢任何人。
I can't refuse everything that comes my way. But I can choose not to like anyone.
那股爱意掺杂着委屈,反反复复起起落落[融化]
That love is mixed with grievances, repeatedly rising and falling.
在爱情里我把你当做唯一,而你却把我当做之一。
走散的人或许从一开始都不顺路。
Those who got separated might not have been on the same path from the very beginning.
变心是一个人的态度,但是选择变不变心是一个人的态度。
我的脏话是情绪的辅助词跟教养无关。
My swear words are auxiliary words for emotions and have nothing to do with upbringing.
哭是解决不了问题的,但你也要知道,没有人哭是为了解决问题。
全剧终了,我的意思是谢谢你的出现。
The play is over. What I mean is, thank you for showing up.
暗恋是成功的哑剧,说出来就悲剧了。
我没有那么坚强, 你的每句话都能让我哭。
I'm not that strong. Every word you say can make me cry.